Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dusty's Digits

Strawberry Singh said she wasn't planning on doing a digit challenge this year. Well, I wasn't planning on creating a blog. EVER. But what the heck. Seems everyone has one so why not me. This is the very blog I've done and may be the last. We'll just have to see.

I've almost always checked my digits when Berry put out the challenge but I've never posted anything publicly. I am interested in seeing what others do with their avatars and often compare mine. I'm never quite satisfied with my measurements and much like everyone else, the things that keeps them in flux are the clothes that we make or buy in world.





Although I won't take time to answer the other questions in the meme I will say that I'm happy with the changes that LL is making with SL and have no intentions of walking away any time soon. 









I would appreciate any feed back that anyone might offer. I've long since taken my feelings off my sleeve and kept them hidden away when it comes to criticisms whether they be constructive or critical. Just tell me what you think and we'll still be friends. Or, enemies depending on what you were before you responded.  ;)

See you in Never Never Land. :)

3 comments:

  1. Your digits look great to me.. buy then I'm biased... Winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Ma'am. I kindly appreciate your biased thoughts. hehe

      Delete
    2. I'm also happy with LL changes < 3

      Delete